- BSCP Spring Programming Flyer 2022
- Resume Writing Webinar – Thursday, March 3rd | Watch Webinar Recording Here
- CV Writing for Scientific Positions Webinar –Tuesday, March 8th | Watch Webinar Recording Here
Developing and Utilizing Your LinkedIn Profile Series
These seminars provides guidance for how to build and develop a professional on-line personal brand using LinkedIn. The seminar will dive deep into which parts of a profile to focus on and how to customize your profile to career area(s) of interest. Lauren Celano from Propel Careers will discuss the importance of highlighting your background and experiences and ways to develop thought leadership to compliment your resume. She will also discuss how organizations utilize LinkedIn to identify talent for open positions to emphasize which parts of the profile are important. Lastly, this seminar will cover how to use the job preference features LinkedIn to let internal and external recruiters know what you are looking for.
**Free 30-minute LinkedIn/Resume coaching sessions offered to postdoc and graduate student attendees!**
– Thursday, March 17th For Graduate Students| Watch Webinar Recording Here
– Wednesday, March 23rd For Postdoctoral Fellows | Watch Webinar Recording Here
– Thursday, April 14th For Community College, College, Post-baccalaureate Students | Watch Webinar Recording Here
BSCP Virtual Connect Event – April 9, 2022
Virtual New England Science Symposium – Friday, April 29th and Saturday, April 30th
Keynote Speaker: Levi Garraway, M.D., Ph.D.
Executive Vice President, Head of Global Product Development & Chief Medical Officer
Virtual Career Fair and Resource Room –Thursday, May 12th
A virtual venue where students and fellows will be able to connect with representatives from organizations in industry, academia and government to establish professional relationships and discuss potential job and/or fellowship opportunities.