Skills Workshops for High School and College Students, and Parents/Caregivers took place as a webinar series from October 5 to October 30th, 2021. Recordings of all sessions can be found below.
This program provides high school and college students with information and guidance in areas such as application process for college and medical/graduate/professional schools, interviewing skills, financial planning, resume writing and internship opportunities. There is also a special session for parents/caregivers.
- Getting into College and Succeeding – Tuesday, October 5
- Getting into Health Professional School and Succeeding – Thursday, October 7 | Watch Webinar Recording
- Finances and Your Education – Thursday, October 14 | Watch Webinar Recording
- Session for Parents/Caregivers – Saturday, October 16 | Watch Webinar Recording
- Getting into Graduate School – Tuesday, October 19 | Watch Webinar Recording
- Community College Pathways – Thursday, October 21 | Watch Webinar Recording
- Resume, Cover Letter and Interviewing Skills – Tuesday, October 26 | Watch Webinar Recording
- Internships and Summer Opportunities Panel and Career Fair – Saturday, October 30 | Watch Webinar Recording
For more information contact Hollie DeSilva