One of Pfizer’s Bold Moves is to create a workplace for all, and we are committed to increasing diversity by fostering a more inclusive workplace. To build this, Pfizer has launched a Breakthrough Fellowship Program – a nine-year commitment to increase minority representation at Pfizer, designed to enhance our pipeline of diverse leaders. The Breakthrough Fellowship Program, first-of-its-kind, works to advance students and early career colleagues of Black/African American, Latino/Hispanic and Native American descent with a goal of developing 100 fellows by 2025.
For More details Click HERE
Students will be eligible to apply during their Junior year of college. Successful Fellows will participate in all five components of the program:
- An initial 10-week summer internship for rising undergraduate college seniors
- 2 years of full-time employment after Undergraduate graduation
- After 2 years, a fully paid scholarship to complete a full-time, 2-year MBA or MPH program
- Summer internship between the first and second years of the MBA / MPH program
- Return to Pfizer for employment post program graduation
Recruitment for the Breakthrough Fellowship Program has started for current Juniors, with the Program beginning the summer Program in 2021. Summer Program 2021 applications are open now through the end of May 1st. You can find the available positions here, titled ‘Breakthrough Fellowship’ in the title of the job posting.
Current Sophomores can expect internship positions to open August of 2021 for the summer Breakthrough Fellowship Internships for the summer 2022.