Beam is seeking a motivated intern student to support our Clinical Bioanalytics and Translational Sciences team. The individual will work on immuno- and molecular assay development for clinical PK/PD and immunogenicity assessments. This position will work closely with cross functional research, analytical, & clinical teams.
- Develop Clinical pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic and anti-drug antibody assays using different assay platforms such as MSD, ddPCR, qPCR, Flow cytometry, etc.
- Responsible for evaluating technologies, troubleshooting assays, data analysis and interpretation
- Present work in group meetings.
- Maintain clear notebook and documentation practices.
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in biological science or related field.
- Completion of biology or related lab course is highly desirable.
- Having a broad understanding of drug discovery and development process, and working knowledge of biochemical & molecular biology methods used in drug development.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and data analysis and visualization tools such as GraphPad Prism.
- Experience maintaining a lab notebook and following written protocols with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Motivated and detail oriented with excellent organizational and communication skills.