Registration is open for Reaching the Peak: A Science & Technology Early Career Summit Series. You won’t want to miss our career panel featuring speakers highlighting multiple careers in science, health, and research. Join us to learn more about communicating research, how to build a strong resume, how to transform science into entrepreneurship, and so much more. We hope to (virtually) see you there!
|This 5-session series will take place weekly through the month of June.
- Session 1: Career Tour – 2 Panel Discussions with Early Career Professionals
- Wednesday, June 7, 2023, 12:30- 3:00 PM ET
- Session 2: Mastering the Elevator Pitch
- Tuesday, June 13, 2023, 12:30 – 1:45 PM ET
- Session 3: Communicating Science to Inspire and Foster Public Engagement
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023, 12:30 – 1:45 PM ET
- Session 4: Building a Strong Resume: A Hiring Manager’s Perspective
- Wednesday, June 21, 2023, 12:30 – 2:00 PM ET
- Session 5: Science and Startups: Taking your Research to the Next Level
- Wednesday, June 28, 2023, 12:30 – 1:45 PM ET
- Early career researchers in medical, public health, or other health and science-related disciplines are invited to attend, including graduate students in Master’s, PhD, MD, PharmD, or similar degree programs; recent graduates; Postdocs/Fellows; and early-career employees. There is no charge for attendance.