The Clinical Trial Management Intern will be an integral part of the Development Operations team. In this role, they will support colleagues across the organization to accomplish business goals.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support to CTM team members related to day-to-day work and assisting with organization i.e updates to internal or study-related trackers
- Creating, organizing, and standardizing CTM workspaces
- Presenting and tracking the status of project activities
- Setting up and participating in career coaching 1:1s.
- Attending functional role-related meetings and/or therapeutic area training to gain knowledge in rare diseases.
- Assisting with periodic review of study files and for completeness and compliance to the scope of work and standard operating procedures
- May be responsible for performing assigned administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial activities such as preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation
For more information and to apply click HERE