Beam Therapeutics is seeking a self-motivated, technically competent individual to work in our Automation team. The individual will work with world class automation systems to elevate Beam’s research capabilities. Working with a team of engineers and scientist, you will develop software and hardware solutions in a high throughput laboratory setting.
- Work with a wide variety of liquid handlers including, Hamilton Vantage, Tecan Fluent and Beckman Echo.
- Work with collaborative robotics utilizing scheduling software such as Cellario/HighRes Bio.
- Implement and optimize new solutions for automated workflows.
- Coordinate experimental design and testing of bench-based protocols on automated platforms and be able to present findings/results.
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in an engineering, computer science or science related field.
- Programming experience, C# or python preferred.
- Completion of chemistry or biology related lab course is highly desirable.