Lab is looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
Looking for enthusiastic candidates to be part of a dynamic research team in the Division of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School. We study cellular and molecular mechanisms underlying the immunologic basis of autoimmune diseases with a focus on systemic lupus erythematosus. We are specifically interested in determining aberrant cellular and molecular mechanisms of gene regulation and signaling in T cells from lupus patients and mice to identify new molecules for therapeutics and biomarkers. Research involves principles and techniques in Cellular Immunology (tissue and cell isolation, cell culture, flow cytometry), Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology (cloning, PCR, western blot, immunoprecipitation). US citizen or permanent resident.
- PhD in Immunology, Biomedical Sciences or related fields.
- Experience with cellular immunology and working with mice is a plus.
- Experience with data analysis and manuscript preparation.
- Strong academic record and prior publication (minimum in press or under review).
Please email Dr. Vaishali Moulton MD, PhD
- Cover letter
- Updated CV
- Names and contacts for 3 professional references