We are very excited to announce that our industry partner, Repligen, is offering three paid internship opportunities for BSCP students – Priority is being given to the BSCP community!
– Three paid summer internships in the areas of IT, Engineering and Process Engineering.
– Internships will be onsite at the companies Waltham, MA location. Individuals who are not local are encouraged to apply, stipend will be available.
– Internships start May/June 2022
Repligen is a bioprocessing-focused life sciences company bringing expertise and innovation to their customers since 1981. Repligen is inspiring advances in bioprocessing through the development and commercialization of high-value products and flexible solutions that address critical steps in the production of biologic drugs.
- Review and Update your Resume. Need help? Click HERE for resume writing tips from our most recent webinar.
- Make sure to include participation in the Biomedical Science Careers Program (BSCP) on your resume and LinkedIn profile (if applicable).
- Apply to the position(s) using the links above
- After you apply, email Hollie DeSilva your resume, the position(s) you applied for and a note of interest. This will help us alert Repligen give priority to the BSCP students who apply.
- You will be contacted directly by the Repligen team to be interviewed for specific internship positions.
Interviews will be scheduled in in the near future, if you are interested in discussing this opportunity with a representative at Repligen, please apply and contact us ASAP.