Research Associate – Cell platform
Be Biopharma is looking for a motivated Research Associate to join our team of passionate researchers leveraging B cells as a novel class of cellular medicine.
• Help to establish protocols around differentiation of primary immune cells, including extensive tissue culture work (maintenance, expansion, and banking)
• Handling and analyzing workflows pertaining to cellular differentiation and profiling with downstream qRT-PCR, protein quantification, and other molecular readouts
• Cloning of constructs to support cellular engineering efforts
• Detailed record-keeping and protocol refinement as related to molecular and cellular assays
• Facilitate efficient transfer of assays to CRO partners where applicable
• Bachelor’s and 2+ years, or Master’s and 1+ years experience in a biopharmaceutical or biotechnology company
• Experience in molecular biology techniques and cell culture (primary immune cells, B cells preferred)
• Proven ability to establish and troubleshoot molecular biology assays
• Excellent written and communication skills, ability to present scientific data
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting and independently as needed
• Clear demonstration of reproducible science with an attention to detail
Please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Be Biopharma, Inc.
Here at Be Bio we are on an important journey to unleash the power of cell therapies beyond cell-cell contact-dependent killing (e.g., CAR-T cells); we are developing a proprietary class of engineered B cell medicines. Our goal is to harness B cells’ rich biology and intrinsic drug-like properties by precisely engineering them to forge a new category of cell therapy. We are committed to diversity of ideas, interests, and backgrounds and this is reflected in our leadership team and our growing “family” of inspired individuals who are committed to supporting each other, as well as people around the world who will one day benefit from our therapies. We offer Medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time-off to all Be Bio employees!
Want to join our team? Check out the openings at https://boards.greenhouse.io/bebiopharma