The deadline is April 15, 2022.
The Dean’s Postdoctoral Fellowship(DPF) is a two-year research fellowship established to nurture, advance, and retain a diverse scientific workforce that will continue to contribute to diversity through their ongoing academic and research scholarship. The fellowship program prepares scientists from groups historically underrepresented in the basic and social sciences for careers in academia and other sectors. Fellows benefit from a highly innovative and creative research environment that emphasizes scientific rigor, collaboration, and the pursuit of excellence in science.
- Have an MD, MD/PhD, PhD, ScD, or equivalent degree in the basic or social sciences.
- Have United States citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Come from a background that is historically underrepresented in the basic and social sciences.
- Have no more than two years of postdoctoral experience.
- The two-year fellowship provides funding in the amount of $50,000/year, and DPF fellows are eligible for Harvard’s generous benefits package.
The online application for the Dean’s Postdoctoral Fellowship is available on the DICP website at www.mfdp.med.harvard.edu/deanspostdoc. Applicants need to submit the online form, which includes a cover letter, CV, and a statement that makes the connection between the mission of the Fellowship and their research interests and professional goals. For more information, please visit DPF website: https://dicp.hms.harvard.edu/the-deans-postdoctoral-fellowship.
Interested candidates are encouraged to contact Jorge Fortin, Program Coordinator, Dean’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at email@example.com with any questions