The Warby Parker Scholarship is a full-tuition scholarship awarded to two accepted students starting in the fall of 2021 at New England College of Optometry. The scholarship is renewable for all four years of study. Details are as follows:
Deadline to apply: January 15, 2021
- Must be accepted for the four-year optometry program at New England College of Optometry and enroll in the fall of 2021.
- Black/African American
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Exhibit exceptional leadership potential and have the desire to impact the field of optometry.
- Submit a completed OptomCAS application, including all NECO’s requirements.
- Submit an essay (maximum of 2500 words) answering the following: “At NECO, our goal is to educate students that will strive to lead the profession and have an impact. Describe how your leadership and service has made a positive difference in your school, in your community, or your professional work, and how it will continue to make a difference in optometry school and beyond.”
- Submit this form as confirmation that you would like to be considered for the Warby Parker Scholarship.
Visit our scholarship page to learn more.