THIS OPPORTUNITY HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY PAUSED
We are very excited to announce that our industry partner, Cytiva, is offering multiple paid internship opportunities for BSCP students – Early access being given to the BSCP community!
– Internships start June 6, 2022.
– 12-week, paid internships – with the possibility to transition into a part-time position next academic year. These are virtual internships with the potential for onsite opportunities at the companies Marlborough location. Pay range is $18.50 to $23.00/hour based on academic level.
– Technological support will be provided during the duration of the internship.
– These are exciting opportunities that aim to provide important transferrable skills relevant to all professional careers, such as project management, team building, Microsoft application use, networking, communications, office protocols and more. Interns will collaborate with stake holders in multiple function areas.
– New this year – wet lab opportunities at the company’s Marlborough location!
– Multiple internships are available in the areas of digital innovation, data analysis and marketing sustainability and communications
Cytiva is a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Cytiva customers undertake life-saving activities range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies and Cytiva supplies them with the tools and services.
Sample Job Descriptions:
Global Services Project Manager Intern
Lab Filtration eCommerce (Marketing)
Genomics Diagnostics Modality Intern (Marketing)
Sustainability Marketing & Communications Intern (INT)
Interviews will be scheduled in May 2022, if you are interested in discussing this opportunity with a representative at Cytiva, please complete the survey ASAP. Students outside of MA are welcome and encouraged to apply.